Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thankful for this new month, May is so marvelous for the Hauguel family. I can’t wait to see how much fun it brings us. The weather is finally staying warm and we are able to wear shorts, Raine loves this! She is a summer loving girl with flip flops in hand. I can’t blame her one bit.

The countdown is on, only 17 and half more days of school. We can subtract a few because of field day, field trips and bbq’s. I love the end of the school year because is it crammed with super special days. Kindergarten graduation is one of the most special in our house. I can’t believe that my baby is going to be graduating from his first year of school. It blows me away when I think back to that first day of walking around his classroom, giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking away with tears streaming down my face. I am so thankful he has had such an awesome experience in Kindergarten. He has talked about every moment with such enthusiasm and joy. I should have recorded those dinner conversations in ink or on tape or something.

Mo and I are also celebrating a very special event too; 10 years of marriage! WOW, time has flown by. I can remember my dad walking me down the aisle to that handsome man I was about to wed. The tears streaming down his face were the best part of the day; I was swept away. I’m still trying to figure out what we should do to celebrate but I hope to make it special. We have come so far in 10 years.

I am so incredibly thankful for my Lord and Savior who gets me through all of the chaos and excitement this month brings! Without him I would surely crash and burn a few times. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: