Thursday, May 20, 2010

10 years...

Happy 10 Year Anniversary My Love
I am shocked at how fast the past 10 years have gone by. I am also very excited about what we have been through. We were owners of an amazing chocolate Lab Dublin, who travelled across the country more than some humans do in a lifetime. We bought our first home, short sold our second home and are now trying to live a debt free lifestyle. God blessed us with two beautiful children who bring us more joy than we could ever imagine. We are so lucky to be parents to Reece & Raine. Our family has traveled to some amazing locations. San Diego, Anaheim,
La Jolla, Temecula, Lake Tahoe, Reno, Park City, Moab, Cedar City, St. George, Denver, Colorado Springs, The Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Phoenix, Santa Fe, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Ocean City, Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, Niagara Falls, Killington, Danbury, NYC, Christiansburg, Charlotte, Raleigh and Hilton Head. I probably missed a few because we have been so many places! I hope we continue to travel to many more throughout the years. We have learned so much over the years and grown up together. I can’t wait to see what the next 10 years brings us. I am so blessed you chose me to marry and spend all these years with. I love you so much.

My Perfect Mate
After many years of trying
To be the perfect mate,
You've still keep up the effort,
And that's why you're so great.
My love for you keeps growing,
With each year that goes past;
The enjoyable times I spend with you
Are really quite a blast!

No comments: