Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend Part 1


I had a fantastic weekend with my kiddos and man. On Saturday, we did our usual trip to Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic. They are so much fun. Reece has become pretty skilled with the hammer and has even starting to read the steps all by himself. Our project this Saturday was a Mother's Day Trellis Planter. It was a little tricky but we did it. Raine was a bit impatient, as any 3 yr old would be! They love having their picture taken afterward. Reece & Raine have earned 5 patches for their aprons and love it when we get home and pick out where to hot glue them on. If you haven't taken lil ones there yet I highly recommend it.
Did I mention it is FREE!!

Double Trouble I tell ya; there were both very needy at this clinic.

Reece took this pic of Raine and I. He was quite proud of himself!

Raine was frustrated but trying her best. I love her side ponytail!

This guy is one determined carpenter and hates it when he makes a mistake. A perfectionist like his daddy.






No comments: