Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO


Today is daddy's birthday. He is 37 yrs young. He acts like he is 15. When I asked the kids what they love about their daddy Reece said:

  • He brings me to McDonalds.

  • He brings me to Walmart to buy toys.

  • He is so very nice because he makes me breakfast everyday.

  • He hooks me up on the computer whenever I want to play on there.

  • Thank you for helping me be a better boy at t-ball.

Raine was very eager to share all the things she loves about her daddy, especially:

  • He takes me to McDonalds on Fridays.

  • I like when we sing songs in his truck on the way to school.

  • He takes me to the butterfly park.

  • He gives me horsey ride up to bed.

  • When I write him cards and pictures.

I especially like it when Mo cooks us dinner, plans our summer vacation and is around to play outside with us. We love you and wish you the Happiest Birthday ever!

No comments: