Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend Part 3

I love being a Mom, it is simply the best thing in the world. I am so blessed by these two precious gifts from the Lord. I am so thankful they love the outdoors as much as I do. When I asked Reece if he would like to go up to Mt. Charleston and have a picnic for Mother's Day, he shouted, "That would be better than going to the race cars!" He is all boy and was on a mission the minute we hit the trail. The kids loved that there was still snow leftover and they could stomp in it and make snowballs. Look at how excited Raine is to play with her brother. It was like this the whole time we were up there. Follow the leader, Reece calling her to come check this out or try this. I wish we would take advantage of the mountains more often; my kids absolutely love it! It was the best picnic I've had in a long time.









No comments: