Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I came home from an extremely long day at work (7:45-6:00) to a super yummy stuffed pork chop and green beans. My hubby is such a good cook! I love that he has taken over that role for me. Today was the last day of a three week tutoring boot camp at my school. I am very thankful for the extra money I made helping the 4th graders get ready for the stupid criterion referenced test, but it was not easy. Mo having dinner on the table each night I came home sure made it worth it. In fact, he has been making dinners most every night of the week since the new year rolled in. We started planning our menus and writing them down so that it would be easy to come home and cook. Simple huh? You should try it, we love it. Mo has a habit of loading our veggies with lots of butter and salt but I shouldn't complain because I didn't have to do it! I wish I liked more seafood dishes because on Valentine's Day Mo made himself the best looking lobster tails. All of this to say I love that he is not landscaping every afternoon cuz I get some pretty delicious food and only have to do the clean up! I grew up doing dishes, so I don't mind that job too much. Scrubbing bathrooms, now that's a different story!

No comments: