Monday, February 15, 2010

I Heart...

days off to play with my munchkins.

cuddling for family movie night.

Raine's love for playdough, playing babies and cooking in her kitchen.

running, biking, hiking, swimming and travelling.

the Dave Matthews Band and watching them perform live.

stay at home days when we get to stay in our jammies all day.

when my hot hubby cooks for me, or when anyone cooks for me.

Mel's chocolate chip cookies, Shontell's chili, my mom's pasta sauce and so on.

Rob Pattinson's voice and musical abilities.

beer & pizza Friday nights.


road trips.

reading and the fact that my son loves it too.


Park City, San Diego and NYC.

vino nights with my girlfriends.

my hottie husband and his goal list.

the fact that my kids sing all day long.

the ocean and the mountains.

Reece's love of anything involving arts and crafts and creativity.

teaching kids how to swim and the love of literature.

my friends, near and far.


that we have a motto we live by.

going to Cold Stone for Peanut Butter Perfection ice cream.

hanging out with family & friends, doing a whole bunch of nothing.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

that my kindergartner loves school so much.


date nights with my man.

the Twilight Saga and anything written by Jodi Picoult, Max Lucado, & Nicholas Sparks.

being a mom.

that God handles all the uncertainty in my life.

my blog and how fun it is to go back and read it.


(Stolen from PW and Shontell)

No comments: