Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Raine eats blueberry pancakes

We forgot to buy milk for our breakfast, so I decided to make pancakes. I had some fresh blueberries to use up, so Reece & I added those to the mix. Reece helped me mix the batter and then when I turned my back to get something, he was dumping the whole bag of blueberries into the bowl. I hadn't planned on using so many but it worked out to be perfect! Reece loved his and ate about 4 of them. Raine wasn't to sure about them.
Here she is very hesitant, wondering what is this stuff in my pancakes. My other pancakes don't come with these. The blueberries all over her and the tray are from her pulling them out of her mouth in disgust.
Here she is eating just a little piece that didn't have any blueberries in it.

Now she is mad because all that's left are the pieces with squishy blue stuff that she hates!


In the sink is where she ended up! I didn't dare take her through the house with all of that blueberry on her. Just when I thought my baby was getting so big, I was so glad to see she could still take a bath in the kitchen sink. Look how happy she is!

In two weeks, this little angel will be celebrating her 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Don't blink guys; she will be starting to walk and talk in no time. For now it's a couple of steps at a time and a few words we can recognize with lots of babble in between.

I love watching my baby girl grow.

No comments: