Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Break is too far away.

I am so ready for Spring Break! I think my first graders are as well. We had an assembly today where they danced for an hour. Wouldn't you have loved to go to my school when you were 6? This dance teacher taught the kids dances from every era. She started in the 50's and worked her way through to the year 2006. The kids were so cute. They were so tired, I'm glad they had to go to art afterward because they were all hyped up! Tomorrow they have another assembly and Friday is our Easter Egg hunt. Yikes, I can't wait for Tuesday when I'll be relaxing in front of my parents big screen TV. Est~ We need to do lunch...

1 comment:

Esther said...

YES! I haven't seen you since you were 4 months pregnant with Reece! Heather is interested too so let us know when we can see you!