Friday, April 28, 2006

Easter Pics

These were the photos we staged after church last Sunday. Reece & I were in Buffalo and Mo was here for Easter so we took these fake Easter pics in the backyard. He got that great shirt from his Noni (Mo's mom). Jaime and I used those big bunny eggs for the match box cars. You buy some match box cars small enough to fit in the larger sized eggs and then hide those around the house. Reece & Casey noticed some of those before they searched for their Easter baskets. A new tradition I will start with my son. Thanks sis:)

Below he is saying CHHHEEESSEEE for the camera! He is such a ham:)


Reece and his dada on the swing!


This one is my favorite I just wish you could see his beautiful blue eyes.

These eggs taste great, where is all of the candy that was inside of them...



No comments: