Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pee Pee on the Potty :)

YEAH!! My darling little baby went pee pee on the potty for his dada tonight!! Mo was getting Reece ready for his bath and Reece told him he wanted to use his melmo potty seat to go pee pee. I was finishing the dishes downstairs when I hear Mo cheering for Reece. I went running up the stairs to give that big boy of mine a big hug and kiss. Then I said wait Mo we need to give him a treat. With that I ran back downstairs and ripped open a bag of jelly beans , put a few in a bowl and let Reece pick one. He thought they were his "blues" aka gummy fruit snacks. He then asked and signed "more, more, pleeeaaasssee".
(I guess I'll have to get him some m&m's, something with a completely different taste.) Mo set him in the tub and I walked away such a proud mama.
I told you I had a beautiful life...

No comments: