Wednesday, December 07, 2011

On the SEVENTH day of December

my daughter was kicked off the pretend plane to Israel for talking to her neighbors. She was very sad when I went into Kindergarten to say hello to her. When I asked what was wrong, her gorgeous eyes filled with big crocodile tears and she solemnly said, “I was kicked off the plane.” It was very hard to contain my laughter because only Raine would get kicked off the plane for being too chatty.
She said she loves going to school lately because they get to visit a bunch of different countries and learn about their Santa Claus and how they spend Christmas break. Every morning I ask her where she is flying to today. Yesterday they were very busy in class and didn’t travel anywhere so she was very grumpy when I picked her up from class. Rainey Roo is quite a hoot; she brings a smile to my face more times than I can count and is certainly adding to my collection of laugh lines.

No comments: