Saturday, December 17, 2011

On the SEVENTEENTH day of Christmas

Mo and I were able to go on a long awaited date! After a long day of fun at their holiday parties; the kiddos and I picked up Shelby to babysit. Reece and Raine were wired from all the treats and excitement of the day so Shelby had her hands full. Superdad had a tasty dinner ready for the kids when we walked in the door and I ran to change my clothes. Mo and I were blessed with tickets to the Wranglers hockey game. We met Tina and Tori at TGI Fridays for some yummy bar food and fellowship, then it was off to the game. The hockey game was quite intense, the score kept going back and forth. The Wranglers ended up winning it in the last 15 seconds of the third period. It was pretty awesome. Mo and I thought about running over to the movie theater to catch the opening night of Sherlock Holmes but we were too tired. How lame are we?

No comments: