Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the FOURTEENTH day of Christmas

my kiddos make me such a proud mama at parent teacher conferences. Our squirrely second grader made straight A's and our creative kindergartner is meeting and exceeding standards! We are extremely proud of them and love the comments the teachers gave about them; chatty, inquisitive, detailed and energetic. Daddy took the day off so he could be a parent of the conference and hang out with them all day. Did I mention how super he is at that? Well he is!

They headed to McDonald's for a celebratory breakfast and then all around town. When I called Mo to see how things were going, he said they skipped driving around and just came home to play. The kids were having a blast building, coloring and discovering long lost toys. I loved hearing that and went back to my work. I treasure the time my kiddos get at home with their daddy, it is such a blessing to all of them.

No comments: