Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sunday, My Sabbath

I am one blessed girl this year. I get to relax and truly enjoy my Sundays to the fullest. We have been trying to observe Sunday as our Sabbath and it usually works out for me. Mo has had to landscape and do some other side work but I have been enjoying my lazy Sundays. I have really enjoyed watching football and reading my new book, House Rules. Reece had a friend from school over today and he asked me if all I did was watch baseball and football. Why Yes Tyson, on Sundays, that is all I do. I love me some Phillies baseball and Buffalo Bills football. The kids love Sundays as well because they get to play all day, mama doesn't nag them to do a thing.

Hebrews 4:9-10 says it best: There must still be, therefore, a seventh day of rest, reserved for God's people, since to enter the place of rest, is to rest after you work, as God did after his.

No comments: