Saturday, October 08, 2011

Fall

Wait it is Fall, where did spring and summer go?

I have a ton o posts to catch up on but I told myself that I needed to update somethings that were currently on my mind without pictures. So here is what I need to unload tonight as I lay here all alone in my bed. As I type, I listen to my awesome friend Shontell's super duper cool playlist. I love her choice in music and often steal it off her computer when I am in her home. Tonight I thought of her a lot as I purchased music from itunes, imagine that actually buying a tune or two. The kiddos were able to pick a couple also. Reece chose Justin Bieber "Somebody to Love" which he can sing really well. Raine was a bit indecisive, as usual. I had her listening to a bunch of Disney songs and then I finally convinced her to chose Grace Potter (love, love her) "Something That I Want". I think it was more for me than her but she still sung right along to it. We are huge fans of the movie Tangled, in fact Raine can't wait to dress up as Rapunzel for Halloween. Wow, that's going to be here before we know it, I better go get her that costume. Reece is content to be Ben 10 again this year; I really thought he was going to be Green Lantern, but nope. I wish the weather would cool off so we could enjoy October evenings and fall leaves. A trip to the mountains to collect Aspen leaves and get my fall fix will be happening soon I hope. As for now it is playdates and football games on TV.

No comments: