Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simplicities




  • waking~ Raine tapping me on the shoulder asking if she can sleep with me



  • eating~ yummy apples and peanut butter in the new singe serve peanut butter containers



  • seeing~leaves finally falling from some trees here in Nevada



  • snuggling~ with Reece because he still asks me to



  • laughing~ Raine has the best laugh and is so stinking funny



  • playing~ the wii being a force of good in motivating Reece to get his homework and reading done



  • knowing~ Reece is capable of focusing at school and proud he is finally doing so



  • praying~ for some challenges I am facing at work



  • planning~ a trip home at Thanksgiving



  • asking~ my kiddos need to be asked several times to complete tasks, why is that?



  • serving~ coming home to a hubby who has made dinner and done the dishes, love that so much



  • anticipating~ the arrival of my new niece or nephew

No comments: