Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Running


Last night, I started running again. My knee's have been taking some abuse and needed a break so I took a much needed week off. They felt great yesterday and I probably could have run a little more. We ran for 41 minutes and covered 3.51 miles. Not bad, considering I haven't run in a week. Mo annoyed me before I left the house so I probably ran a little faster. ;) I have really enjoyed my three days a week hobby. It feels so good and gives me that quiet time that I never take for myself. I wish I could get up and do it in the morning though. I am a much better runner in the morning. Lately, I have noticed that I am really a morning person. I wake at 6:30 am everyday and get so much accomplished in the hour before I leave for work. I can't wait to go running again tomorrow night.

No comments: