Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hope your day was as fun and yummy as ours. The kids and I made these oh so yummy cupcakes. Raine was a pro at adding the pink sprinkles. After every cupcake she decorated she would ask, "Me eat now Mama?". It was so much fun! I tried a new recipe for Rosemary Chicken and Red Potatoes. It wasn't as fantastic as I had hoped. I gave Mo a one of a kind scrapbook Love card and a Love piece of artwork from Chance Gomez. It was a wonderful day for all of us.


Raine the expert sprinkler.

Reece ate more frosting than he put on the cupcake.

Trying for a nice photo, Raine wanted no part of it.

Reece was all for it. Don't ya love the 99 cent t-shirt I found last year.


Raine wanted to show me her new lil Nemo.


Our dinner and yummy dessert!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: