Wednesday, May 07, 2008

reece~isms

Reece was full of funny things to say today.

He was scrubbing the tub with the bottom of his boat saying that his scrub a dub a thub was the best cleaning thing ever. I asked him how much it cost, he said three thousand thirty dollars. I said I better get me one of those, that's a good deal. He said, yep and it cleans really well.

I told him he could only watch a little bit of his TMNT video and then got distracted doing the dishes. He came running out of the room and said Ha Ha Mama I tricked you and watched the whole show.

He was eating dinner and told me his broccoli looked like the trees from Horton.

Reece was throwing up Monday night and part of Tuesday, so it was nice that he was back to his old silly self again today.

Oh yeah, Mo buzzed his head and then did the same to my son. I'll take pics this weekend and post them. The only one who hasn't got a new summer do is Rainey Roo. I won't be touching her hair for a long while.

1 comment:

shontell said...

Ah, Friend, what a rotten thing to come home to. Sick babies are never fun. I love your funnies though. I will pray for his cooties to be contained and not passed along to anyone who will affect you.