Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the great mom's out there. I have the best mom in the world, but she is very far away from me. I miss her very much. Thank goodness I can share my friends mamas. My friend Wendie has a fantastic mother named Dorothy that is like a mom to me. The three of us drove to our churches retreat last weekend. It was so nice to be spoiled by her. Grammy who watches my kiddos during the week is my friend Kristi's mom and is also like a wonderful mom. Lastly is Mama Kris, my friend Shontell's mom. She is awesome. I have spent several holidays with her and her kids, Shontell, Kristopher, George and Shane. She is so awesome to our family. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful step moms on the west coast! Thank you so much ladies for all of your love.

3 comments:

melaroo said...

i miss you, friend. happy mother's day.

shontell said...

Hey, did you happen to pick her up a present? I forgot, so can you just add my name to the card?


Just joking. :P
Happy Mom's day to you to, Friend!

Unknown said...

Hope your Mothers Day was great friend! You are such a good mommy!