Friday, February 01, 2008

Reading Emails

Tonight I can home from a really fun night of First Friday Art Shows and BINGO!! I have never played bingo and can appreciate fine artwork but tonight my nieve lil mind was exposed to art that wasn't so fine. I did however buy a print of an artist named Jennifer Main. It will make the perfect Valentine's Day gift for my hubby! I can't wait to give it to him. I am also making him a homemade card that an awesome scrapbooker Ali Edwards created and posted on her blogg. I found the kiddos some $10.00 movies at Target and these awesome nap pads for $6.99 from Disney.com. I am almost all set for Love Day!

I got off topic, the reason I was writing was because I read this email from a parenting site:

Top Story How to:• be more lovingslow down and really listenplan fun outings more oftenwatch TV lessencourage your child's spiritualitynurture yourselfand, be a better dad

Huh? I am a mom reading this email, not a dad. What about becoming a better mom? HA that's cuz we don't have to become better. Right?

No comments: