Monday, January 28, 2008

Laughing Gas

As I sit at the computer checking my email, Mo is putting Reece to bed. The conversation was as follows:

MO: OK Reece time to say our Amens.

REECE: You say it daddy.

MO: Here's a fart for you first. (wafting the fart up into my sons face as they both start cracking up with laughter.)

REECE: You stink daddy! (As he laughs hysterically.)

MO: That's some laughing gas for you Reece. (As Mo laughs hysterically.)

REECE: I can't stop laughing. ( now laughing uncontrollably )

MO: Laughing uncontrollably as well.

REECE: Mommy is even laughing out there.

MO: OK, time to settle down and go to sleep. Then they both crack up even harder.

BOYS ARE SO GROSS!!

2 comments:

shontell said...

ugh. boys are seriously disgusting. When are you guys coming to visit us?

Jessie said...

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
I love that!! :) :) :)

Boys *are* gross, but cute, too :)