Saturday, January 19, 2008

Daddy's home





YAY! Daddy is home from the Dominican Republic! He had an amazing trip full of memorable experiences. He said it was one of the hardest missions he'd ever been on. We missed him so much. Reece & Raine made him a huge welcome home sign. I cut out the letters at school and Reece glued them on the paper. Then we added some color and details. Reece kept on saying Daddy is gonna love this. He is going to be so proud of me! When we were finished I asked Reece where we should hang it and he walked around for a minute looking for the perfect spot. It was quite cute. I told him we should hang it right where Daddy would see it. I had him stand near the door and walk in pretending to be Daddy. He said we should hang it on the pantry. So we did. Then he said let me be Daddy. "Welcome Home Daddy" he read on the sign. Then he pretended some more saying, "Reece did you make this? I'm so proud of you. It is beautiful." Can you hear Mo's voice saying this to him?

No comments: