Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back at work

AHHHH ~went back to work this week. Hubby left for his mission trip to the Dominican Republic Monday night and I have been a working single mom ever since. It has gone surprisingly well. Reece went off his antibiotic and his ear infection never went away. In fact it is now worse than ever. We went back to the doc on Thursday. The lil guy is now on a different med and hopefully his ears will clear up. Since daddy has been away, Reece has been extremely afraid of the monsters in his room and needed to sleep in daddy's spot in my bed. Lucky me! I pick my battles and climbing stairs in the middle of the night gets really old by the 3rd time. I've actually been getting ok nights of sleep with a tossing and turning 3 yr old in my bed. None the less I am ready for my hubby to return.

No comments: