Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day 6 of winter break

Day 6
Thursday, Dec 27th and I am still not planning on going any where any time soon. I was able to chat with friends on the phone while the kids slept. I spent way too much time cleaning up my emails; reading over 200, well deleting those darn shopping ones. I am proud to say my inbox and files are condensed. I uploaded and edited more pics of the kids from Christmas. I spent the remaining $100.00 on my CCSD gift card. Paid my scholastic book orders and ordered books for Reece & Raine's Leap pad. I rather play on the computer than pick up clutter. Plus who can pick up when lil bodies just take more stuff out!

Reece and I played ABC puzzle cards, ABC Bingo, painted and opened more new toys. He is getting very good at recognizing his alphabet. Mo also taught him how to make an R. He is pretty good at it. Now he can write all the letters in his name. R-E-E-C-E spells Reece he signs as he writes. He loves to write on the lil dry erase board he got from Grammy Rosie. The marker already died since he wouldn't put it down. Thankfully, Erin gave him an ABC dry erase book with a new marker for Christmas.

I convinced the DeRusha family to come over for a take out dinner so the kids could open their presents and we could see them one last time. We saw our friends 3 times while they were in from Cali. That may be a record. I had to hurry and clear off the table so we would have a place to eat but it worked out. They didn't care about the piles of clutter that are still growing around my home. They realize it is Christmas and my home is very well lived in!

All in all~a wonderfully relaxing day!

No comments: