Thursday, August 24, 2006

Baby to arrive by C-section tomorrow 8/25/06

Tonight is the last night of our family of three to be just that, THREE. Baby H will arrive tomorrow morning between 7:30-8:00 in the morning! I can't wait! It's my Christmas present 4 months early! We are so excited we waited to find out the gender and can't wait to meet this baby boy or girl. I have no idea what I'm having. With Reece I felt like I was going to have a boy. Or maybe I just convinced myself I was having a boy because I really wanted a boy to be my first born. I have no clue with this one. My pregnancy has been totally different but that doesn't mean a thing! So I am off to finish a few more things around my house, check my bag one last time and have some yummy dessert from my neighbor friend Jessica. Then it's off to bed to try and get some sleep. I don't for see that happening tonight, but I'll try! If you believe in the power of prayer like I do, please PRAY for my family and our adventure!

No comments: