Friday, August 04, 2006

FINALLY, some pics from our Mesquite Getaway

I hate that blogger uploaded these in the reverse order, but what can you do. I'm just glad you all can see them. Here is how hard Reece crashed after spending 3 hours in the pool. We were trying to find some cartoons on the TV to turn around and see it took him a total of 3 minutes to fall asleep. He didn't move from that spot!


My son is a fish! He tried out some arm floaties at my girlfriends pool and did really well with them so I bough him a cheap $2.00 pair at the hotel. He jumps right in the water and has no fear of going under either! He even went down the water slide all by himself.



Daddy and Reece loved this waterfall!


Mommy and Reece rest after hours of swimming! Check out that tongue!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo, looks like fun!