Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Beautiful Daughter

Yes, I had a baby girl! A girl? Holy cow, a girl. Those were my thoughts when my husband tried to get the words out before the doctor butted in. That husband of mine was speechless once again and could barely announce the gender of my baby. All in all the c-section experience was pretty amazing. I was laid out on the table like Jesus on the cross, that was a bit uncomfortable. The spinal anesthesia hurt and the fact that I couldn't feel my body from the chest down sucked. There was this light right above my head and if I wanted to watch the surgery I would just look up. At one point I did and it was pretty gruesome. When the doctor told Mo to get ready cuz the baby is coming I looked up at that light and watched them pull out my slimy baby girl. Check out some of Mo's lovely photos of Ireland Raine Hauguel born August 25, 2006 at 7:51 am. She weighted an even 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. Mo and I are so happy. Our family feels so complete with a little boy and baby girl. We are so blessed.





No comments: