Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thoughts 05

Thankful for a job that challenges me daily. One that I love and am blessed to have. I teach with the most amazing teachers and staff in Las Vegas. My children attend a five star school where expecting the most from our students is normal. I have been fortunate enough to open the school and continue working there for the past nine years. In those nine years, I have expanded my knowledge of curriculum by teaching first, second, fifth and special education. I think this year has been the most challenging but also the most rewarding. I am thankful for all the support I receive daily. Lord, Thank you for closing one door so I can experience special education at my favorite elementary school, with teachers I can learn from. Your are so faithful.

No comments: