Monday, February 06, 2012

I...

i was … just thinking about how I need more time to craft & scrap.
i am … exactly where I want to be in my life right now.
i think … I am incredibly fortunate to be surrounded by an amazing family.
i wonder … what it would be like if I got 8 hours of sleep on a regular basis.
i wish … everyone knew their divine worth and used it.
i need ... to start running again.
i save … Box Tops for my kids to turn into school.
i always … crave a little silence.
i never ... want to miss making memories with my little ones because I am too busy.
i hope... for another awesome summer of adventures.
i can't imagine … existing without my family.
i believe … everybody is stronger than they believe.
i cherish ... moments with my mom, as they are few and far between.
i promise … I really earned a 1.8 my first semester of college, but made up for it by getting a 4.0 in my entire Master's Program at UNLV.
i love … being at home with my kiddos.
i try ... to be optimistic.
i pray ... for PEACE, WISDOM and JOY.

No comments: