Saturday, February 04, 2012

Baseball Season Stress

We have been trying all week to get Reece released from Cheyenne Little League so that her could play coach pitch with his friends from Bilbray at Mountain Ridge. A parent of one of my students gave me some very good suggestions on Wednesday after school. I called the list of people he recommended and then emailed them as well. Now we sit and wait to hear back. Thursday right after dinner the president of the Division 4 Little League called and asked about our situation and said he would speak the president of Mountain Ridge and look into our situation. Praise God something is brewing between the leagues.

Fast Forward to Saturday morning. I was going through both of the little league web sites trying to find waivers and registration forms to complete and hand deliver to the appropriate people in charge. It was then that I decided to call Beth the president at CLL to make sure she would be at the fields today. She confirmed knowledge of the email we sent and said she would be meeting with the president of Mountain Ridge on Monday. I was so glad to hear this because I wasn't in the mood to drive all over Las Vegas. I will call Tuesday morning to see what the next steps are. Thanks Lord for all your favor in this matter!

No comments: