Monday, January 16, 2012

Three day weekends

should be the rule. January has had two of them already and I have really, REALLY enjoyed them. The kiddos and Mo will have another one next weekend too because of Staff Development Day for CCSD. I will be at a training on IEP's and my family with have a wonderful third day off.

Saturday we went to see Toy Story 3 On Ice and had a ball. It was surprise Christmas present from Mo to the family. We were all very excited and enjoyed the great seats not too far from the ice. Reece enjoyed a yummy snow cone inside a green alien head cup and Raine loves her stuffed unicorn Uni. I took bunch of pictures and made Mo take a few too. The show itself was very funny and well done. Barbie and Ken were quite funny, I laughed right out loud, a lot! Raine said she loved when Jessie skated to her song "When She Loved Me", which was really heart wrenching to me. I love Sarah Mclachlan and that song always brings a tear to my eye. Reece said his favorite character is Rex but he loved the green aliens and the claw scene the best. It was such a fantastic show, even Mo enjoyed it!





2012 has already been so blessed! Our weekends have been great, lots of family time! I pray it continues that way.

No comments: