Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Growing Pains

The kiddos are growing and have a lot of complaints to go with it. Raine has had a pain in her right thigh and said she can't walk fast or run, not even at recess. She told me this on Monday and then again today. I wish I could help her but both Mo and I can remember having horrible growing pains as kids. Why is that? Why do we have to feel our muscles stretching and growing?

Reece said his legs were bothering him this week also. Every pair of jeans he put on looked like he was ready for a flood. He doesn't care but I do and I just bought those pants. On Tuesday, I stopped at the Gap to see if they had any pants on clearance. I only found one pair of windpants which probably won't last him very long.

It's been a pretty mild winter here in Vegas so let's just bring on spring then my son can where shorts. Do boys wear jean shorts?

No comments: