Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Super swimmer

Reece started taking swimming lessons this past Tuesday He enjoys it but is struggling with the length of the pool and how much strength it takes to make to the end and back. He is a fish, but has never been challenged like this. I enjoy watching him learn the proper technique and try the strokes. He is learning how to put his face in the water, turn his head to take a breath and continue on with his stroke. I am very proud of how hard he works at it. I don't expect him to master the front crawl or back crawl in four weeks but I like the idea of him learning. While eating dinner later that night he was so calm and peaceful. It was a totally different Reece, worn out from all the exercise. I think swimming will be a good activity for my lil guy.

No comments: