Monday, March 21, 2011

Mumford And Sons

Boy oh boy do I love this band! I can not get enough of them! I wish to see them live sometime. They will be in Denver, Co on June 18th. We are driving through CO then, but I bet the show is already sold out. They sell out venues in 15 minutes. Crazy huh.

In the song Awake My Soul, one of their lyrics says:
In these bodies we live, in these bodies we die, where you invest your love, you invest your life.

I LOVE this so much because that is where I am at right now. I want to invest every minute on my family especially my kiddos. I miss them so much during the day. I am so blessed to have Reece at school with me and can't for Raine to join us next year. Sometimes being an underpaid, overworked teacher has it's perks. ;)

YouTube Mumford And Sons, I promise you will love them, if you don't already.

No comments: