Saturday, March 05, 2011

Numbers

AHHH, my life is a bit full this weekend. Just take a look at all I have to complete...

2 kids to feed something for lunch
4 children to entertain while getting dinner ready and off to church
3 classrooms I must drop children off in
1 sermon I will try not to cry during
4 giggling children who will need to sleep
17 two and three year olds I will have to teach about God creating the sun, moon and stars
2 bulletin boards I need to hang for the Silent Auction at CCA
2 wild children who will need to be watched while stapling
1 evening meal that will need to be prepared
79 photos that need to be uploaded
2 lunches to be packed for school
1 body that will need to go on a 3.1 mile jog
3 weeks of project life to catch up on
5 loads of laundry to finish
7 blue polos to iron
9 pairs of khakis to iron
120 papers that need to read and graded

Wouldn't you like to come have some fun with me?

No comments: