Saturday, February 19, 2011

Visit from Noni & Pe Pere

On Wednesday Noni & Pe Pere flew in from PA. It has been a wonderfully relaxing visit so far. We met them a for dinner at Outback and enjoyed some yummy food. The kids were starving from a long day of school and a visit to the eye doctor. They gobbled up their dinner and chatted with their grandparents.

Thursday and Friday I was blessed with homemade meals, Chicken Paramsian and London Broil made by Noni. I love to come home from work to a home cooked meal that I didn't have to prepare! It is so nice, I would have no problem hiring a professional chef to cook me meals nightly.

Saturday we ran earned as a family and ended up at Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. It was busy but productive morning. Mo bought me a new fuzzy fleece blanket for our bed. It used it to take a wonderful nap. The grandparents visited and hung out and Noni made us my favorite meal fried flounder, veggies and rice. It was so fantastic.

No comments: