Friday, June 04, 2010

Raine's Luau

Miss Gina & Raine after a long Luau of fun.

Cleaning up and setting up for the next group of kiddos.


Showing Daddy their crafts.

Raine's BFF Carissa.

Raine's preschool had a Luau today and it was so much fun. I was able to volunteer and attend one of Raine's school functions like every other parent does. I love her school and her teachers and couldn't wait to work with them. I was running late and ended up helping in the craft room. The kids were decorating a flip flop with foam flowers and fabric markers. The staff took pictures of the kids to put in the center of the flop. They turned out super cute. I didn't get a chance to say hello to Raine before we started and she was very upset wondering where I was. Lesson learned, go say hello to daughter before helping all the other children. Reece came along and was a great little assistant, cleaning up the tables and passing out more supplies. After all three groups rotated through the room it was time for lunch. Everyone donated such yummy food; we ate like kings and queens. The kiddos even tried bubblegum flavored icing on their cupcakes. I loved being a mom that could actually attend my child's school event!

No comments: