Friday, May 08, 2009

Quotes

I absolutely love this quote!

"One should take childrens' philosophy to heart. They do not despise a bubble because it bursts. They immediately set to work to blow another one."

My kids are this way. They find joy in such little things and when things go array they don't dismay, they look for ways to make it better. We have a marriage bible study on Friday nights and I forgot to get a sitter. I called 7 of my great babysitters but everyone was busy. I called Mo and asked for his help. When I called him back to tell him I found one he said that's great, Reece and I prayed for God to help you. Mo later told me that when he told Reece that I found a sitter, Reece simply said, "I know Daddy, we prayed." I wish I had the faith of a child.

Raine has been a gem lately too. She told me the other day, "Mommy, you stay here with me today?" I wanted to cry because we all know how that is my hearts desire. I told her I would pick her up from Deirdre's house and we would go somewhere fun. She replied with, "to get some ice cream?" So we headed to Sonic to get some yummy treats.

4 more weeks until summer, I can't wait to spend everyday with my kidlets :)

No comments: