Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Praise the Lord

I need to sing God's praises for a moment. We have been on a very strict budget since Feb 1st and we are seeing soo many rewards for our efforts. We are $5,000 away from paying off a $20,000 credit card bill. Yes, we are that poor. We just sold Mo's great truck for $18,000 which means we pocket $4,000. Almost the exact amount we need to pay off the visa bill. We will be a one car family for the next 4 months until something perfect comes our way. Mo is a little nervous about this but I have faith, and if I have to ride my little bootie to work to contribute to the debt free cause I will. I am by no means trying to brag because this is all GOD, we have tithed more than ever in our life and he just keeps helping us pay off our debt. We have some time share points we must use this year, so we are looking into local west coast vacations. We are not travelling to the east coast and have put that money to debt. It is amazing the relief we feel knowing where every penny is going and that we are being good stewards with what God gives us. Mo also gave in and is attending the Love Dare bible study every Tuesday night with me. We haven't spent too much time on it but he sees the importance in it. All in all GOD is so good and I just want to remind you that no matter how big your problem is, he is our beacon of hope and trust.

No comments: