Wednesday, October 15, 2008

JOY

I started a new bible study and it is so great! It is called Joy by Calvin Miller. I think things in my life are finally feeling smooth and systematic; which may have helped me find joy again. It's really hard to find joy when you have to jump back into the real world; a Monday-Friday work week. Especially when you are a spoiled brat and travel the country for a month.


One of the questions asked: Where is the most beautiful place (outdoors) you have ever been?


How does one who loves nature and travel answer that question? IRELAND indeed. There are so many amazingly, beautiful places there. California has some pretty amazing beaches and national forests. Utah is an incredible place with all of the red rock sculptures. Colorado has those enormous mountains that take your breath away. I could go on and on. So how would you answer that?

No comments: