Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Changes

I've been feeling kind of morose lately. Fall is a very hard time of the year for me. I hate leaving my kids with a babysitter after being home with them all summer long. It brings me to tears every morning for about a week straight. School is starting in a week and I haven't even started rearranging and setting up my classroom. Ahhhh!

I am excited about this school year because I get to go back to 5th grade. 5th graders are so much fun, PUNKS but fun! We are trying a new block schedule to help the 5th graders prepare for the transition into 6th grade. There will be 2 reading & language arts teachers. I get to teach reading & language arts to 60 students instead of 120 students. I will be able to use all of that great stuff I learned 5 yrs ago during my master's degree program! I can't wait for this new experience but really I can, maybe just a couple more weeks...

I just want to go back to this place:



1 comment:

kris and mel said...

i want to go back toooooooooooo! i miss you, friend.