Thursday, August 14, 2008

Batman

Reece has become quite fond of Batman this past month. Mo picked up a DVD before the drive back across the country and it is now all Reece talks about. He has told me several times that he wants to have a Batman birthday and dress up as Batman for Halloween. We have already begun looking for the costume online. I think I will buy it for him for his birthday so he can play dress up with before the big trick or treat event! Yesterday, we picked several coloring pages from the computer to print out and color. Today, as we were driving home from VBS I was giving the play by play of what would take place when we got home.

Reece then replied, "I wish I was Batman! He could do anything he wanted to do and he won't have to take a nap!"

I chuckled and said, "You're right Reece Batman does get to do whatever he wants, can I be him too?"

Shouting, "NO MOM, there is only one Batman! You can be the bad girl, Poison Ivy!"

All I could do is laugh right out loud!

Life with Reece is so funny; see why I don't want to head back to work!

No comments: