Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Busy Week

Spring Is Here! amen
I feel like God has been answering all my prayers lately and I am so grateful! I am exhausted from being up so late everynight, but boy am I getting a lot accomplished. This week has been so busy and yet so productive!

Sunday: EASTER- I will post more about that later. Wait until you see the pictures...

Monday: Back to that oh so adventurous 2nd grade classroom. Tutor. Pick up kids. Make dinner. Bath, books and bed. Order prints from Kodak. Go visit a friend in from Cali. Check prints and start another order. Go to bed. Up with Raine. Up with Reece, repeat until 6am alarm.

Tuesday: More fun in my 2nd grade classroom. About to go home bu I misplace keys, have panic attack. Friend helps find the keys. Pick up kids. Make dinner for Reece and Raine. Go get hair cut and highlighted (It's only been 8 months since I did that!). Finish ordering 103 prints from Kodak. Check bloggs for way too long. Go to bed. Up with Reece, sleep in his bed with him from 4am until 6am alarm. Gotta love that natural body clock.

Wednesday: Very busy day in the life on a 2nd grade teacher. Made Mother's Day plate, graded papers from 2 weeks ago, input tons of grades, finally ordered books, even made an awesome pocket chart and am totally prepared for our Solar System Unit! Praise GOD! Tutor. Pick up kids. Head over to a friend to order a Mother's Day necklace and canvas prints of my beautiful kiddos. Swing by McDonalds for the latest Ninja Turtle Happy Meal. Feed Reece and Raine dinner. Bath, books and bed. Check bloggs and add to mine. Enjoy a relaxing evening of TV with my hubby!

Wow what a week and it's only Wednesday!

No comments: