Thursday, June 15, 2006

What about you?

I AM: a wife, a mama to Reece and to one on the way, and a teacher
I WANT: to know if I'm having a boy or a girl
I HAVE: two months to spend relaxing with Reece before school begins again
I WISH: I could be a stay at home mom
I HATE: to clean bathrooms
I MISS: my brother Matthew
I HEAR: the wind blowing the palm trees
I WONDER: if there will be an extra seat on the plane for Reece
I AM NOT: a good cook
I ALWAYS: roll over to kiss my hubby goodnight when he won't
I SING: to my son
I LAUGH: everyday at Reece
I CRY: when I have to say goodbye to my family and come back to Vegas
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: playdough pasta with Reece
I WRITE: to Reece and his baby brother or sister
I REGRET: not traveling more before we had children
I NEED: to rest and put my feet up
I SHOULD: get more sleep
I MUST: feed my unborn baby well since baby H is quite the kicker.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yay!!!! thanks for playing! :) :)
love all your stuff you wrote! :)