Friday, June 23, 2006

On The East Coast

I just wanted to let you know Reece and I made it to the east coast with no problems. My girlfriend brought me to the airport, watched my boy as I checked in the luggage and then scored me a smart cart. I used that all the way up to the security gates. There weren't any lines when trying to go through security. I carried the car seat and Reece walked right beside me like a big boy. He made a friend (Tyler) to play with while we waited to board the plane and then got his own seat on the plane! He was an angel the whole time. The portable DVD battery lasted until the last 45 minutes of the flight. Then we played with his new toy airplane that I had to buy because he kept stealing Tylers. Over all it was one of the best flights mommy and son have ever had. Thanks for all of your prayers.
I have been helping my sister with all of the last minute details for her wedding and God has given me such grace and patience. Please pray all goes well tonight at the rehearsal and tomorrow during the wedding. Oh Yeah, my dress still fits and even looks kind of cute. Wait until you see the pics! Ha Ha. ;P
Lastly, Mo arrived safe and sound last night. He had a fantastic trip across the country stopping to see our friends in Tennessee; his grandmother and uncle in North Carolina and his best friend in Ohio.
I will keep you all updated. Please keep the Hauguel family in you prayers as we travel up and down the east coast.

No comments: