Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Baby Girl

My baby girl turned 5 today which makes me sad and excited at the same time. The terrific toddler has now become a little kid in kindergarten. I told her she needed to stop growing up but she said, "Mommy, I have to grow up so I can be a mommy like you!" We had a yummy dinner of her favorite food mac n cheese, Noni style.

She picked this cake when we were buying our groceries the other day. I have no problem buying a store bought cake if that's what her little heart desires.

Raine loved this Hello Kitty Necklace from her daddy. We picked it up from the Hello Kitty store in NYC. Mo loves it as much as Raine.


Raine was so grateful for the Squinkies from her brother.

She couldn't hug him any tighter or longer. It was a perfect pick by Reece.

Another gift we picked up on while traveling on the east coast. Daddy grabbed this tie-dye from a shop on the boardwalk in Ocean City and Raine couldn't wait to put it on! She was very happy about these and all of her other presents; a very spoiled little lady. I can't wait for her friend party at Fairy Tales & Tutus this Saturday.

No comments: