Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School

I can not believe I have a 2nd grader and a little lady in kindergarten. I tell them all the time to stop growing up and stay little but they don't seem to listen.

I love, love, love Reece's teacher Mrs. Cindy Olafson, she is amazing and will push my kiddo to his full potential all while allowing him to wiggle and move around as much as he needs. I can't wait to hear all about the things he will experience this year.

I also love, love, love Mrs. Kim Glover, she is a super enthusiastic sing song kind of teacher who will push my baby girl. I know Raine will love singing and dancing in room 3 but will also become and avid reader and writer.

Miss Jane is by far my most favorite lady in the school. She loves the children will all of her heart and soul. Jane works so hard without a single complaint, not sure what Kim would do without her.

I know this is going to be a super school year. The kiddos are excited and ready for the adventures to begin. I am a bit nervous about my new career path but also ready for a change.


No comments: