Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School Starts soon :(

Remember when my last post was in July and I had nothing to do but swim and play with my kids. Now it is August and my days are packed with more to do than all summer long. VBS started this week at Cornerstone. I am helping with the Preschool aged kiddos. Boy are they fun! We have the Plumbing Express guys coming all week to repipe our home. I need to keep the kids away from all the mess so I will bring them up to my classroom in the afternoons. I am hoping to get the majority of it ready so I can relax and enjoy my weekend in San Diego. I will also try and run some extra miles this week in preparation for the AFC half marathon. I am very very nervous. The month is already going by so fast and it's only 8-11-09. I am not ready to be a working mom again. I have really enjoyed my summer on the West Coast.

No comments: